Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Blog



November 2013

I don't really know why this occurred to me. Maybe it was because i had gone 27 hours without sleep, and my mind was so frazzled and frayed that my imagination just started to rapid fire. I woke up after an hour of sleep with this in my head. I felt it was referring to my blog...

As you wander through the realm,
The temple of my mind,
Let me know what you seek, 
And what you hope to find.

The universe inside my head,
Is made for you to see.
It cannot be contained by I,
So I have set it free.

When you walk my hallowed halls,
And look into my dreams,
It might become clear to you,
All is not as it seems.


I don't know why, but it perfectly portrays the way I think my blog is to you.
The wonders of the subconscious mind...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment